All the TIDES team are outstanding facilitators and trainers with many years of experience in the fields of Conflict Management, Diversity, Good Relations and Equality training. This provides the basis of our recognised credibility, creativity and strength.
We offer a number of consultancy options including:
- Conflict-sensitive planning and strategic development, i.e. identifying potential conflicts and setting in place mechanisms to deal with them.
- Monitoring and Evaulation (Among other evaluation skills, TIDES staff are trained to administer the Rikter® Scale tool).
- Conflict Audit.
- Organisational Management.
- Tailored Conflict Management training.
- Advise on conflict-related issues.
We ensure that all the training programmes we design are based on the following principles:
- That we are able to generate a clear analysis of the background need for the programme.
- That the phase of the conflict or post conflict setting is appropriate to the programme proposed (Prevention, Intervention, Mediative or Transformative).
- A detailed understanding of the learning outcomes from both a learner and trainer perspective.
- A deep commitment to experiential learning as a core methodology.
- Flexibility in design to maximise programme availability to the client group.
- A commitment to make the learning environment culturally appropriate, stimulating, safe, learner-centred and enjoyable.